PLEDGE TO QUIT SMOKING AND WIN
Are you ready to make your pledge? Tell us your quit smoking pledge on Facebook and you could WIN. We've got 1 of 5 great I QUIT BECAUSE prize packs to give away packed full of goodies including:
- 1 X I QUIT BECAUSE BASEBALL CAP
- 1 X I QUIT BECAUSE SCARF
- 1 X I QUIT BECAUSE T-SHIRT
- 1 X I QUIT BECAUSE LANYARD, TEMPORARY TATTOOS AND MAGNETIC PHOTO FRAME
- 1 X $25 COLES-MYER VOUCHER OR 1 X $25 WOOLWORTHS VOUCHER
If you're ready to take the first step head to the I QUIT BECAUSE Facebook page and tell us your quit smoking pledge. Who are you quitting for? When do you want to take the first step? Have you got your family on board with helping you make a move towards being smoke free?
If you are looking for extra support to help, you can join a quit group near you, or speak to your GP or local AMS health worker.
HOW TO ENTER
2. WRITE YOUR QUIT SMOKING PLEDGE AND POST A SELFIE WITH YOUR PLEDGE TO #QUITBECAUSE
Promotion: Pledge to Quit Smoking and Win
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The Pledge to Quit Smoking and Win competition will run through the ‘I Quit Because’ Facebook page (www.facebook.com/iquitbecause) from Monday 13 April 2015 to Sunday 17 May 2015.
- One winner will be selected at random each week for five weeks. The winner from each week will be announced on the ‘I Quit Because’ Facebook page the following Friday. That is Week 1 winner will be announced 24 April; Week 2 – 1 May; Week 3 – 8 May; Week 4 – 15 May; Week 5 – 22 May 2015.
- NB. ‘Pledge to Quit’ photos need to be posted as a ‘comment’ to the competition post, not as an individual post on the ‘I Quit Because’ Facebook wall.
- Winners will be directly contacted by Facebook inbox message and email firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will need to reply to redeem their prize.
- Winners who do not respond within one week from the date the message was sent will no longer be able to claim their prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- Winners will either get a $25 Coles Myer voucher OR a $25 Woolworths voucher depending on availability and is not changeable for cash.
- Entries not successful will be included in future draws.
- Prize items cannot be exchanged for money or any other items within the competition.
- Shirt colour and sizes dependent on availability.
- By entering this competition you agree for images and/or video you have posted to the ‘I Quit Because’ Facebook page to be used by the Aboriginal Tobacco Control Project for promotional purposes.